AUTHOR INTERVIEW: SARAH FAISON
34 pages, expectant moms and new moms, published June 7, 2020
Description: Welcome My Love is an inspirational book that is perfect for expectant mothers and families to read aloud to precious little ones while in the womb to familiarize them with the voices of their loved ones and to enhance the bonding experience.
Around week 25 of pregnancy, ears are rapidly developing, and a baby can recognize their mother's voice. Reading loving, soothing, and welcoming words stimulates an interest in sounds. Also, it helps with the development of listening skills while helping to prepare little ones for their birth passage. It's never too early to start telling your baby how loved they are.
What or who inspired you to write this title?
- SARAH: Bibs Plus customers who asked for books to pair up with our products for baby showers and baby sprinkles.
What challenges did you face while writing this story?
- SARAH: I did not really face challenges while writing my story. However, I did face many challenges after.
What do you hope for readers to take away from this story?
- SARAH: I hope that readers will embrace the beauty of motherhood beginning with prenatal bonding. I want the very best for all babies, and moms are the largest group that I can impact to help make this happen.
What do you like to do when you're not writing?
- SARAH: I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Engaging with my FaceBook Group - Kindness Matters Group. Also, I love gardening, reading and music.
Who is your favorite author and why?
- SARAH: Maya Angelou because of her diversity and wisdom.
Are you currently working on anything that you would like to share with our readers? If not, do you plan to write and publish more books?
- SARAH: I am currently working on sharing with the world about Welcome My Love - Oh how we anticipate your arrival!
Lastly, Where can this book be purchased?
- Sarah: Welcome my love can be found at SarahFaisonBooks .